Careers @ Marlo
Dell Boomi Developers
Marlo is seeking experienced Integration consultants (Dell Boomi specialists) to join our team and work on new and existing projects with our clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with key stakeholders, internal and external, to understand the product and user requirements of the solutions being created
- Generate appropriate design documents, and other forms of documentation to clearly represent the solution being created
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the design, including design and code reviews
- Show initiative in improving the application and up-skilling as required
- Team-focused Agile environment where continuous improvement and partnership are prioritized
- Strong Dell Boomi experience – 4+ years
- Experience with Dell Boomi AtomSphere applications
- Experience with API design and development
- Strong knowledge and experience of API security, particular OAuth & JWT.
- API and Development experience with Swagger (RESTful APIs, YAML/JSON)
- Experience with middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases
- Practical experience implementing both microservice and service-oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP
- Architecture-level infrastructure recommendations, configuration, and sizing requirements to support the Dell Boomi product suite a bonus
- Strong Java development experience – 5+ years
- Highly proficient with Spring, SpringBoot, Java8.
- Hands-on design, development, integration and deployment experience in enterprise applications – 5+ years
- Experience using UML diagrams
- Hands on True Agile skills Scrum Team experience (Jira)
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
- Developing and deploying APIs and Microservices using frameworks such as Springboot etc.
- Commercial experience with services development and integration
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, GCP
- API Gateways
- JPA framework
- TDD and BDD using tools such as Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, RestAssured or Zephyr
- Strong understanding of continuous integration and delivery practices (Gradle, Jenkins, Artefactory and GitHub)
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
You must have the right to work in Australia on a full-time basis.