Careers @ Marlo
Junior/ Mid-level API & Microservices Developer
Published Nov 12, 2020
Marlo is seeking Junior/Mid-level API and Microservices Developers to join our team and work on exciting projects with our clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with key stakeholders, internal and external, to understand the product and user requirements of the solutions being created
- Generate appropriate design documents, and other forms of documentation to clearly represent the solution being created
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the design, including design and code reviews
- Show initiative in improving the application and up-skilling as required
- Team-focused Agile environment where continuous improvement and partnership are prioritized
Skills and Experience required:
- Java development experience – 2 years
- Proficient with Spring, SpringBoot, JBOSS, RDS, NoSQL, Java EE particular Java8.
- 2 years hands-on design, development, integration and deployment experience in enterprise applications
- Experience using UML diagrams
- Must have experience developing and deploying APIs and Microservices using common development frameworks such as Springboot etc.
- Knowledge and experiences of Integration / Microservices design patterns
- Strong knowledge and experiences of API security, particular OAuth
- Commercial experience with services development and integration
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP
- API and Development experience is essential using Swagger (RESTful, YAML/JSON)
- Experience working with API Gateways
- Hands on experience integrating ESB services (SOAP, JMS, Rest)
- Experience with JPA framework
- True Agile skills Scrum Team experience (Jira)
- Experience in TDD and BDD using Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, RestAssured and Zephyr
- Strong understanding of continuous integration and delivery practices (Gradle, Jenkins, Artefactory and GitHub)
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to work in Australia on a full-time basis.