Careers @ Marlo
Senior Automation Test Engineer
Published July 13, 2021
The Marlo Group are seeking highly experienced and passionate Senior Automation Test Engineers to join our growing Scrum team at one of our premium clients based in Melbourne.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The creation of Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Conditions, Test Cases, Test scenarios and Test summary reports to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure that testing meets quality standards and timeframes
- Select and develop automated Test Cases, and other Development test objects
- Programming experience is required
- Knowledge about DevOps testing.
- Identify and lead process improvement initiatives to enhance the overall testing strategy
- Ability to apply Automation testing in Agile development environment
- Prepare test documentation
- Defect management
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience, 3+ years, in automation tools (hands on) such as RestAssured, Cucumber, Mockito, JMeter
- Strong API and Microservice testing experience
- Experience with test framework development, test case writing, execution and bug reporting
- Experience with Java programming
- Experience with Linux and Unix systems, in particular scripting using bash and command line-based tools (Maven/ Gradle)
- Familiarity with design patterns, core and microservices
- Exposure to CI/CD, Jenkins, Splunk, Docker, understanding of continuous testing concept
- Worked within an Agile methodology environment (Scrum)
- Having banking and financial domain experience or knowledge is desirable
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
You must have the right to work in Australia on a full-time basis.