Call for Students – Training Program 2020
Published on Jun 18, 2019
We're hiring in Rio de Janeiro!
Our Brazilian team is looking for students to be part of our training program 2020. The successful candidate will work on a variety of software delivery teams across a range of industries such as airlines, telecom, finance and logistics. Marlo is a highly specialized middleware integration company with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Bangkok and Rio de Janeiro.
- Design, build and test integration services
- Work with developers, designers and architects delivering microservices
- Availability of 30h per week
You must have the following skills:
- Graduation planned to until December 2021
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Java development knowledge
- Good Linux experience
- Self-learning and proactive
- Any EIA knowledge is a plus
- Salary: R$ 1600,00
- Meal ticket
- Health plan
- Opportunity to work abroad
- Training and skills development
- Office located close to Metrô Largo do Machado
Please, send CVs to email@example.com with subject "Students 2020_02"