Published 1st July 2022
Marlo is seeking Microservices and API Developers to join our team and work on exciting projects with our clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with key stakeholders, internal and external, to understand the product and user requirements of the solutions being created
- Generate appropriate design documents, and other forms of documentation to clearly represent the solution being created
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the design, including design and code reviews
- Show initiative in improving the application and up-skilling as required
- Team-focused Agile environment where continuous improvement and partnership are prioritized
Skills & Experience required:
- Java development experience – 2+ years
- Proficient with Spring, SpringBoot, Kafka, RDS, NoSQL, Java EE particular Java8.
- 2+ years hands-on design, development, integration and deployment experience in enterprise applications
- Experience using UML diagrams
- Must have experience developing and deploying APIs and Microservices using common development frameworks such as Springboot etc.
- Knowledge and experiences of Integration / Microservices design patterns.
- Knowledge and experiences of API security, particular OAuth.
- Commercial experience with services development and integration
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, GCP, Azure
- API and Development experience is essential using Open API (Swagger, RESTful, JSON)
- Experience working with API Gateways
- Good experience with JPA framework
- Agile skills – Scrum Team experience (Jira)
- Experience in TDD and BDD using Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, RestAssured and Karate
- Understanding of continuous integration and delivery practices (Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, GitLab and GitHub)
You must have the right to work in Australia on a full-time basis.