Published 20 June 2022
Marlo is Australasia’s leading independent provider of digital and integration solutions. We have over 100 consultants providing IT Services to some of Australia’s largest organisations in Banking & Finance, Utilities, Insurance, Property, Government and Retail. Our services span across APIs and Micro-services, Strategy and Architecture, Managed Services, Cloud and Distributed Systems, and DevOps.
We are seeking passionate and high-achieving Graduate Java Developers to join our team.
- Assist the development team with current and upcoming projects
- Design and develop applications to support product and client business requirements
- Capture requirements
- Write integrations to existing or new cloud APIs and services
- Design and integrate to databases
- Write technical documents
- Create and execute Test plans
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, IT or related STEM disciplines
- Previous work experience in software development is desirable but not mandatory
- Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals
- Be able to read and write clean, thought-out and reliable code
- Experience with programming languages; Java is mandatory
- Experience using cloud infrastructure
- Understanding of Rest and SOAP API’s
- Interest in web services/web technologies, algorithms and databases
- Exposure/understanding of Agile practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work alone and within a team environment
- Knowledge of source control tools and processes (we use GitHub)
- A genuine interest in exploring and learning new technologies, frameworks and processes
In addition, you will also:
- Have the ability to think independently and speak up when you see a more efficient or effective way of doing something.
- Have a desire to achieve the best outcome
- Show initiative, strong willingness to learn and adapt quickly
- Want to work cohesively as part of a collaborative team, driving towards a common goal
- Be organised and able to meet deadlines
- Have the right to work in Australia – have Australian Permanent Residency
Benefits and Perks
- A Graduate training program to upskill and familiarise yourself with the tech stack
- A culture that is passionate, collaborative and diverse
- Join the ‘Marlonian’ clan of smart, highly capable people!
- Become a valued developer with the support of an experienced team
- Excellent learning and professional development opportunities and exposure to new technologies
If you are looking to make your mark in the IT professional services industry, working with some of the most innovative and forward-thinking technical consultants at leading client organisations, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
You must have the right to work in Australia on a full time basis.
Please apply by sending your resume and University academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use subject “Graduate Developer 06_2022